Redness due to bleach cream
I applied bleach cream on my face. My skin is acne prone. Slight irritation has been normal for me. But this time may be the activator was more and I got redness and irritation on my skin where I previously has pimples. I applied ice and cold water. Kindly suggest more.

Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription with photos