Red watery spot on face below lips
I have been prescribed by dazit and fucibet cream for about 15 days. But when I stop the medication I am getting back the symptom again. I experience red watery spot below lips area frequently. Its more than a month I am facing this issue again and again.

Elocon cream apply on concerned area twice daily for three weeks
Don't worry...you are suffering from perioral dermatitis causing this.. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. You have peri oral dermatitis and active acne. Fucibet will not cut the ice. For best results, share more details and a clearer picture via direct online consultation in Practo pro app