Red spot on skin
Hello...my mother is 65 years old...last few weeks my mother have red spot on hand...can you explain what is this...No itching and pain in the area...no any other symptoms...but she has diabetes...I enclosed the photo of her hand...thank you...

Don't worry... she's suffering from senile purpura  causing this red marks... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
A detailed history is necessary. It’s better if you consult a physician
A detailed history is necessary for this patient . Is she on blood thinners ( aspirin ) ? Any other history of trauma/ fall ?
Kindly consult a board certified dermatologist for this.
This may be ecchymoses which can be age related, with trauma, if patient is on blood thinners.kindly consult for better diagnosis and management.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.