Red rashes in inner thighs
I have red rashes in my inner thighs, kind of stretch marks and also have stretch marks near shoulder area..

The red stretch marks improve well with Intense pulse light.Other modalities have been rightly recommended by Dr Mittal
please get evaluation done
Avoid fluctuations in weight and stretches
Hi. Greetings. Stretch marks may not be "cured". However their appearance may be improved by application of substances like bio oil, topical retinoid creams, fractional laser therapy/ micro needling/ micro needling rf. The efficacy of procedure and amount of improvement is variable. Discuss the same with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards

Rash that looks like stretch marks Red rash with whiteheads Red rash on inside of ankles