Red patches
There are red small patches in my left side of the stomach.1st it was small gradually started growing little big it does not itches so much but sometimes it does but not much . I have send a picture of it. I am not able to understand what is this .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
It looks like a pityrisasis rosea which is self limiting many a times. Meet a dermatologist to get it confirmed.
Meet a Dermatologist