Red patches and itching on whole body
I have an allergy of sunlight whenever i go in sunlight my face became red. I also have itching and red patches problem in whole body there is itching in random part of body and after itching that part become reddish and it's look like some insect have bite on that place. Eg ear, cheek, neck, chest etc.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It is solar urticaria. Whenever you go out , use sun protection Need proper history and certain blood tests too
Consult online for a detailed precription