Red patch on skin
I was using flutivate skin cream on my hands because i was sun burnt. After using it for 3 days.. i noticed red patches on my legs and little bit on neck. I have attatched the pics please let me know what are these. Im scared.

First of all , why use flutivate for skin burn ! It's a potent steroid. Provide with more photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment can be given to you accordingly
Many reasons are there to have this
consult for proper examination
Avoid any cream without Drs advice
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this rash... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription