Red patch in left eye

I found a red blood patch in my left eye, is this a concern which needs medical treatment. Could you please let me know the root cause for this heath issue.

Doctor Answers (2) on Red patch in left eye

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello 1.Its very difficult to comment without seeing photo 2. But your symptoms suggests subconjunctival hemorrhage 3. Treatment is not required 4. Having said that.. kindly send me ur photo
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern regarding your eye. But Dow can we know what exactly it is without seeing it. And you haven't given any great description of it also. A lot of things can be a red patch. You could have attached a picture of it which could have been of help. I would suggest you either repost the question with a picture or consult a ophthalmologist in person and get it examined for further management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.