Red patch below knees

For past more than 15days I've developed red patches from below my knees and stretched till the ankle.

Doctor Answers (2) on Red patch below knees

Hi, greetings. I am sorry, the description of your symptoms is not sufficient for me to make a diagnosis. You ll need to give some more detailed history/ attache pictures of the lesions so that a diagnosis can be made and line of treatment be advised. Or you can see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards. P.S - If you wish to consult me/ send me you pics, you could contact me on follow up messaging or through my practo profile.
Thanks for the query. It's difficult to provide any solution with this limited information. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.