Red marks on skin & itchy

Sir ,I got red marks all over my skin and itching like mosquitoes have cut over their in the evening and gets normal in the morning after bath ,with this I also get lot of acidity and stomach problems.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red marks on skin & itchy

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Suggestive of allergic reaction...maybe to blankets, bedsheets, etc...try to find the allergen and avoid it...if no improvements you can consult nearest dermatologist.. For gastritis try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with doctor if symptoms persists