Red marks and swelling on foot and palms
Hello Everyone, I am getting red marks on my foot and palms. Also sometimes the fingers(hands & legs) has a swelling. These red marks are somewhat itchy. I have consulted Dermatologist is the past and they suggested this could be hives or urticaria and so I did a food test to see I am suffering from any allergy but the tests were negative. Also this happens to me when there is any kind of physical or mental exertion. Even when I go for a morning run it is visible after 3-4 hours. If I sleep late while working there might be a swelling on few any finger and redness as well. I have this issue for 5-6 years now. Also if I rest and don't workout this goes away in 2-3 days without any medication. Sometimes when pain in unbearable then I do take pain killers.

It looks like fungal infection wch is very common nowadays. Consult online for proper guidance and advice
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red bumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.