Red itchy bumps on stomac

I have a few itchy bumps on my stomach area. They start out as red itchy bumps and turn into pimple like things and dry out. It's kind of spreading and has been 4-5 days since it first appeared. Also i was staying at a hotel when it appeared, but I'm back at my place and it's still appearing. Earlier i have had fungal infection on skin and am under medication for it. I showed these bumps to my dermatologist and he said it doesn't look fungal or allergy. He gave me levocetrizine and did not say anything else. Also there are photos attached. Is it anything serious? Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red itchy bumps on stomac

Thanks for the query. Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. The triggers should be identified. It was probably an allergic reaction to something which did not suit you. Kindly continue levocetrizine for a few days and then discontinue it. Probably it will not recur and will be a forgotten episode. However if it recurs, then we will have to investigate you to find the cause.
Meet a Dermatologist.