Red eyes problem
I almost half of the day get red eyes. I get enough sleep around of 7-8 hrs. I also wear specs (not always) because its only 0.5 still can't get rid of this. I sometimes also get uncertain itching in my eyes and pain a little.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear...itching n redness signify allergic conjunctivitis....there is no permanent cure for this...prevention includes use goggles, dont rub eyes n do cold compresses frequently...treatment includes pulse dose of soft steroids, anti allergic eyedrop n lubricating eyedrop....m sorry i cant tell name of medicine as per protocol of practo
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It might be allergic conjunctivitis.... You might be allergic to some dust around you....but it should not be confused with muddy sclera.... Few people don't have clear or clean white sclera which could be occupational or other.... Since you have history of itching it goes in favor of allergic conjunctivitis... A course of antihistamines will help you...