Red eye and pain
My right eye is red in its right half, the small nerves are swollen. The pain only occurs when I try to move my eye ball or touch around it.. Feels like internal bleeding but I was not injured. I have attached a photo and the red shaded region is where the pain occurs.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear This looks like episcleritis... Will need mild steroid With mild steroid it will heal in 1 week

Hello, I understand your condition. I can tell you not to worry about thus condition. Seems like a allergic reaction or you might have rubbed your eye too hard. This is not internal bleeding. Just for a relief you can use artificial tear drops which you may get in any pharmacy stores. If the condition is not improving then you.need to consult a ophthalmologist. Thank you