Red eruption with puss
Hi I am 28 years old I frequently get red eruptions sometimes puss formation occurs  This is very painful . Shall I consult s Dermatologist or general physician
93 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You may be suffering from folliculitis. It is an infection of the hair root. If it keeps happening repeatedly you may need investigations like Blood sugar levels, blood counts, hemoglobin, ESR, HIV, HBsAg and culture from the pus from the boils. A dermatologist will be better equipped to treat you and rule out underlying problems if any. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?