Red eruption with puss
Hi I am 28 years old I frequently get red eruptions sometimes puss formation occurs  This is very painful . Shall I consult s Dermatologist or general physician

Dr. Rajdeep
You may be suffering from folliculitis. It is an infection of the hair root. If it keeps happening repeatedly you may need investigations like Blood sugar levels, blood counts, hemoglobin, ESR, HIV, HBsAg and culture from the pus from the boils. A dermatologist will be better equipped to treat you and rule out underlying problems if any. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore