Fixed Durg Eruption

I have been suffering from a fixed durg eruption since last 4 years and i continuously taking treatment from a skin specialist . in starting my doctors give me different type of lotion to remove this...i totally disappointed and i search a no of site regarding this i came to know that laser is best to remove that i go for laser treatment. now its 10 months gone after taking laser treatment but my problem is not cure .....only my dark brown mark become a white mark with sppotted small-small circle of drak mark .....please suggest what i do .

Doctor Answers (1) on Fixed Durg Eruption

Hi. Greetings. Looks like you have been on the right path of treatment, however there's no guaranteed " cure " for mark of an fde. Fde marks are tough to eliminate. So laser can give some results, and you can use maintenance creams and chemical peels for some more possible improvement. Please send photo of mark and further queries on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.