Red dry patches on skin
Hi Ma'am/ Sir, I have developed red dry itchy patches on my face recently , which causes irritation. It doesn't go even though I apply moisturisers. Could you please suggest if it is some infection or needs treatment? I'm 23 F. Thanks in advance

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this patches... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Send pics
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and treatment