Red dots on penis head
I am a sexually active 17 year old, I am having an increasing number of distinct red dots on my penis and they don't hurt or itch. When I pinch them, the seem to produce a little bit of blood and then it feels raw. I also cut my foot on a rusty nail a 2 week ago but I haven't seen any type of infection. Its hard for me to see a doctor because I am on a school trip so I am wondering if it may be dangerous and if I should check it out. At first there were only a few red dots in one area but now there are a ton spaced out on the head and foreskin of my penis. This was in the period of the last three days. What do you think it is?

GREETINGS- IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE AND HAVE INDULGED IN UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE / SEXUAL CONTACT OF ANY KIND - THEN IT IS DEFINITELY WORTHWHILE THAT YOU SEE A DERMATOLOGIST / VENEREOLOGIST NEAR YOU - for further evaluation and to rule out any STD. Do not ignore. Hope this helps. Warm regards - Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bengaluru