Red boils/spots
Suddenly a couple of really red boils have bumped up on my hands...what are they...what can be done... I have attached photos for your reference And Please only genuine answers would be appreciated. Thanks (I have had a couple of them before but never it has been so much.. )

Cant comment without proper history Any itching? What’s your occupation These aren’t boils.boils or folliculitis us infection of hair follicle with pus.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red spots.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription