Red and sour glans penis
I have a dark red blood spot on the glans penis. It is very painful as well. I do not have any sexual experience so I do not know if is a STD or not. I first noticed it a week ago and the sourness and redness has not yet reduced. I would really appreciate if you could please help me with this condition.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...it is very difficult to diagnose and treat accordingly just from description. If there is absolutely no sexual exposure, then it could due to trauma, Fox Fordyce spots, Fox Fordyce disease, lesions secondary to scabies, lichen planus, contact dermatitis. It will require detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation