Red&black discharge
Red&black discharge in vagina Regular after menstrual cycle 15 days . I am worried so can you help me

Dr. Harisha N L

Menorrhagia is the medical term for menstrual periods with abnormally heavy or prolonged bleeding....possible causes are polyps, fibroids,ovarian dysfunction,. Some blood coagulation disorders — such as von Willebrand's disease etc,uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer etc...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful
Dr. Rachna Verma
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 21 yrs exp Delhi
Is it continuous or stops in between?
get and ultrasonography done and consult the nearby GYNAECOLOGIST