Black and brown discharge
I missed my two months period and now i have a black and brown discharge in vagina and i am sexually active but i am sure that I am not pregnant becoz i didn't had vomitting till now  what is it am i pregnant?

Dr. Shashi Prabha Khare
Obstetrician 25 yrs exp Bhopal
Firstly you should do pregnancy test vomiting is not compulsory to confirm pregnancy if test is positive Brown discharge may be due to threaten abortion/ missed abortion
Hi, discharge could be due to some infection. However kindly undergo urinary pregnancy test to rule out any pregnancy. Kindly consult Gynecologist...