Red 👁️rt side
I was suffering from pain in rt eye . Dr consulted me medicine which were taken by me. Now I am having pain pls suggest me what should I do to become healthy I am still unable to work on my one .

Hello… pain in rt eye!! Since when n associated with ay redness watering !!! R when u move ur eye ur getting pain? It’s difficult to analyse just with pain.. need thorough check up of ur eye.. If it reduces just with pain killers well n good if not plz consult ophthalmologist near by for vison test, for dry eye, to rule out glaucoma r any sinus problems
U must visit nearby ophthalmologist.