Recurring redness in groin
Hi. I'm a fairly active 30 year old man who gets recurring redness in groin whenever I'm wearing jeans and travelling. The problem goes away usually when im wearing shorts and the area gets air. I shower everyday so hygeine is proper. What could the issue be so I can consult right away !

It's Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello- sounds like it could be jock itch which is fungal infection of the groin, thighs and buttocks. Usually occurs in such areas with tough clothing like jeans that traps moisture. . better to get it evaluated use the appropriate medication.
It could be a fungal infection due to tight clothing. Do take an active consultation to evaluate the same.