Recurring outer ear infection
I am suffering from recurring outer ear infection since 1 month. I had it in left ear but I recovered from it after self medicated ear drops. Now the outer ear infection has presented itself in right ear and also slightly in my left ear. The symptoms are foul smelling ear discharge from my once healed left ear and watery,clear discharge from my left ear with scarring of canal skin. As I don't know if my tympanic membrane is perforated or not, so I am sceptical about taking topical ear drops as most of them can be ototoxic. Earlier I was using ofloxacin based ear drops which are non ototoxic. Now I am facing itching in my ears so I speculate it to be fungal infection. Is there any fungal ear drops that do not have ototoxic Propylene Glycol? Please help as no ENT specialist is available in my area currently. So I first want to try topical ear drops as first line of defence if possible.

Consult online with detailed history and for proper evaluation and management
avoid water entry in ear

Hello U can use Candibiotic ear drops.
you can take ENT consultation for better understanding