Recurrent UTI
I have been getting UTI very frequently since last 6 months. Earlier it used to occur once or twice a year. Have been married since last 16 years. Observation is that UTI occurs mostly after intercourse. Me and Husband did necessary Urine Cultures, Routines and His Semen culture also. Report parameters are normal for both, except my Heimoglobin, which is 9. Recently I got UTI even without having intercourse. URIFAST always gives me relief. However, this problem is now becoming major concern and hinderance in my day to day affairs too. Whenever infection occurs, I get frothy urine after URIFAST. I also get itching around genital area. Is there a suggested course of tests / treatments / remedies? I am worried about regular URIFAST intake too. Is regular antibiotic gonna be a problem?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

I think you might have vaginal infection more rather than uti... Have you did internal examination, and pap smear in recent years, kindly do proper examination from a gynacologist
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

You should always pass urine before having intercourse. Again u must drink so much water that the colour of the urine is like water. Again I am suggesting tab.pyridium three times a day. It's a coloured dye that prevents n cures it. Remember colour if urine will change to red as it's a coloured dye. When all the reports r normal that rules out any infection as the cause