Recurrent scalp folliculitis
How to treat recurrent folliculitis of scalp and associated hairfall. Give some medical and non medical advice please like how to ise shampoo, oiling or daily hair care routine, what is the reason of its relapse and what should i do

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this folliculitis and hair fall... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Avoid too much oiling if you are getting recurrent folliculitis. Rather I would suggest you to apply oil only one hour before hairwash twice a week. Using a mild medicated shampoo will help you. Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance