Reccurent urine infection
I have undergone pcnl surgery an year back in right kidney and now since one month I am having recurrent urine infections. I am worried to know that there is a stone of 11 mm at the pelvi ureteric junction of my right kidney.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well to see if there is a stone I need to get an ultrasound or CT..drink more of water...more liquid in your diet...you need to take antibiotics for your uti infection..myiu also need to take nay syrup like neeei or cystone...first we need to bring the uti under control ..consult urologist..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.