Reagarding pregnancy
Hello doctor.. Myself undergoing pregnancy treatment for Last six months.. Frm my Last cycle my follicles started growing but i didnot conceive Last month but i suffered frm constipation and i thought itz due to the medicines that i am taking.. But This month i am again trying to conceive but i am suffering from loose motion .. As i am following the same medications , Is this normal can i still get pregnant.. Please guide me..

Dr. Astha Jain Mathur
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Indore
Dear Practo User , GI disturbances can sometimes happen with use of hormones and ovulation induction medicines, you can attribute bloating and constipation to it but not loose motions. It's better you visit gynaecologist under whose prescription you are taking medication for your further queries.
Don't take ovulation induction in each cycle without knowing full plan  for the cycle.