Pre Pregnancy tests

I am married for the last 4.5 years. My husband and I are about to start planning for our pregnancy. Can you help me with the complete range of pre pregnancy tests for myself and my husband? I wish to undergo all the tests needed before we start planning and then I would then approach a gynaecologist. This will be helpful as I can start planning my pregnancy with complete information.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

R u suffer from infertility ever... Or you not tried for pregnancy yet... If you suffer from the infertility then there will be different test panel you should do under the guidance of fertility expert... Dont do it prior coz timing of some test necessary.... If you not tried ever for pregnancy then just do general body check up... Consult your gynac about fertile period, start with foliate.... All the best
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. Do the following tests AMH, TSH & prolactin Semen analysis of your husband after 4 days abstinence Sonography pelvis on 2 nd or 3 Rd day of the periods every. HSG on the 8th day of the periods