Razor bumps
I have these terrible bumps on my legs which i think appeared from shaving and got worse when i switched to waxing. I want to get rid of these marks as it is makin that area rough and hard. My wedding is fixed for december before that i want to get rid of them plz help.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. This is definitely amenable to treatment but needs a discussion before beginning any treatment.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.