Rashes or sores

I have rashes or sores on my upper right thigh near the crotch area from a long time. It swells up just like when mosquito bites you. I've tried creams like candid-b talcum powder or sores powder but it's not getting cured. It leads to extreme itching. I have to sit in the office chair for long & I also ride bike.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes or sores

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
You need a check up with a dermatologist for better management as you have already tried unsafe creams like candid B which is steroid based.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?