Rashes only in evening

I have been get red rashes in evenings only for 2-3 hours from about 2 months(August), primarily on face & sometimes on back and foot.They go on their own after 2-3 hours & They disappear immediately after taking an allegera tablet and resurface after48hours again in evening. This had happened with me last year too around August and 10 days of allegera had curedit. This time it has been almost 3 months.interestingly, they do not surface when i am not in Mumbai or have a off day. What can be the cause and how do i fnd a solution ? Thanks 1 View

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes only in evening

Thanks for the query. Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria is the medical terminology and this condition needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. Based on your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria. These conditions have strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non-sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period, it is advisable to wean the treatment. Few advance treatment options also exist which requires once a month treatment. Hope it helps
You can consult me for personal recommendation on Practo Direct.