Rashes on the back

I have been developing extremely itchy rashes(images attached) on my back for quite some time. They itch and hurt like ant bites and come up mostly at night. I have consulted two dermatologists, one said it was scabies and the other said it was happening because of my hair follicles(I have a hairy back) are irritated because of rubing when I am sitting on a chair. I have used HH Fusidic cream on my back but it doesn't seem to help. Please help me with this and tell me if I can consult a good doctor.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on the back

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Trichologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. According to the the photos and distribution, unlikely for it to be scabies . it could be pityrosporum folliculitis. I would strongly suggest you to me a qualified dermatologist in your city, get it re evaluated and be treated for the same. Anti fungal lotions under prescription, should help. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?