Rashes on skin

My wife has rashes mostly in summer when skin is exposed to sunlight. Her Doctor asked her to apply Sunban cream. Also prescribed a cream in night if rashes do appear. We dont know what that cream is now. She has a patch on her hand again. Can you please suggest a cream.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Subin P. Balakrishnan
7 yrs. of exp | Coimbatore | Ayurveda
Hello I'm an Ayurveda doctor. Your wife might be suffering from sunlight allergy. If it is just a cream you are looking for, Eladi cream will help her ease her symptoms. Usually internal medicines and diet restrictions are also needed. Thank you. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?