Rashes on skin

Actually the problem is my father's skin sometimes suddenly starts itching..and doesn't stop..after a while the itching stops..if he starts scratching horrible rashes appear...his entire body is affected..the rashes appear everywhere..I've attached photo of these rashes..hope it helps..plz he is a govt. service employee..and this problem is really irritating for him..he can't concentrate in his work..kindly help..thanks in advance..
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, From the pictures it looks like he has something called as Urticaria. it's an allergic response of the body to some allergen that could be anything from food, infection,insect bite etc. please consult a dermatologist who will take a detailed history to rule out the cause and of course will treat him too. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya Skinsure clinic
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?