Rashes on penis

I'm having a rashes on and inside of my penis.what to do. It irritates me a lot..plz answer as soon as possible .
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der syphilis Lgv chancroid Herpes consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?