Rashes On penis Skin

I am facing problem with my penis skin having rashes which are paining and are redish ... I am married man and its creating problem in my sexual life .. Some itching is also there ...and i am applying sefromycin on it so that can be cure but its not going away .... I face problem while having sex and i have normal penis not circumcised ... I dont know what to do whom to consult and how to get rid of this ... I only have sex with my wife sometimes oral ..... I want to cure this asap

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes On penis Skin

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You might be having a fungal issue. Its just a probable diagnosis and im not saying it is the right one because in these types of cases, we cannot say anything unless we examine the patient . Therefore i would suggest you to consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.