Rashes on my pennis

I see rashes on my pennis. It's itchy and painful. I observed pain from past one day. I feel it is due to fungus formation. Not sure whom to consult and what medication should I take?? Please advise. This is the first time I am observing something like this.
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on my pennis

doctor profile image
For fungal infection maintain proper hygiene. Can show to general physician and take proper anti fungal medicine like fluconazole. For more details u can visit us on Dr BARAI'S SEX THERAPY AND SKIN CARE CENTER.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?