Rashes on my pennis

I see rashes on crown part of my pennis and it's itchy. Whom should I consult? Or what medication should I take?
views-icons 59 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi....., Looks like you have developed Balanitis...Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis, which usually causes redness and rashes.... Various sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can cause rash-like symptoms on the penis and groin area..... Wash with warm water; do not use soap as this may irritate the area. ... Treatment options depends upon the underlying cause....Kindly consult your Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?