Rashes on my pennis
I see rashes on crown part of my pennis and it's itchy. Whom should I consult? Or what medication should I take?

Hi....., Looks like you have developed Balanitis...Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis, which usually causes redness and rashes.... Various sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can cause rash-like symptoms on the penis and groin area..... Wash with warm water; do not use soap as this may irritate the area. ... Treatment options depends upon the underlying cause....Kindly consult your Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment....