Rashes on my body
I have observed some rashes exists on my body sine one month, some time i feel more irritation. Would like to consult a skin specialist to get some solution.
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes. Evaluation by doctor is good.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?