Body rashes post meds
I took a 5 day course of gramocef for stomach upset. a day after finishing the course, i have itching all over my body (no visible rashes as such). could this be a side effect of gramocef? will this recede on its own?

Dr. Srinivas C
There are two things here to be considered.  The infection per se can cause itching and gramocef also . If itching subsides in due course nothing to worry. If in case it persists then detailed examination with certain blood tests would help to find out the root cause. Till that time apply calamine lotion and take cetrizine tab you will relieved.