Rashes on Hands
As I attached the photos. I'm presently facing problem of rashes on my hands. It's like very disgusting and I'm feeling like rough skin on the hands where the rashes are present.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. Certain mimickers have to be ruled out before excision. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.