Rashes on Face
Hi, I have been facing skin rashes problem on my face since many years, till the time I am on medicine it helps, once I stop it again start, and because of this my face skin has become dull and black . I found from my experience that I might have alergie of Shaving. I have changed many shaving cream also but there is no change. kindly guide and provide solution.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Avoid any form of shaving products. Use a trimmer for sometime.Avoid perfumed products. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology Skin Nurture Clinics Mumbai.