Rashes on body
Whenever i do heavy exercise in gym swimming, i tend to have rashes on my body. Including mouth and face. First time was observed in gym 2 years back and recent incident was a day ago while i tried to learn swimming. Only happened like 3-4 times in last 5 years. Would you be able to help?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi, Greetings. I feel you may have exercise induced urticaria / cholinergic urticaria. I would like to see pictures of the rashes on follow up chat or at a direct consultation if you are from Bangalore. You ll need to follow certain precautions and anti allergic medications most likely. Hope this helps; Warm Regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Excel Care Hospital / Roots Hair and Skin clinic, Bangalore.