Rashes nd ringworm
I have rashes in my testis ... What should i do to get rid of from these. I use the cream named candid -B for some day it work after that it again come..
176 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Don't itch it Use tablet levosiz 5 mg at night Use plain candid cream
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.