Rashes in private places

I am having itching and I saw recently that in my private places in a large area I have some sort of rashes and it getting black  . Even after applying boroline and soframycin it is not getting cured. I want to know which doctor should I consult. General physician or dermatologist or gynecologist
views-icons 83 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes in private places

doctor profile image
Dr. Supriya Deshmukh
5 yrs. of exp | Thane | Dermatologist
hi. consult a qualified dermatologist. u r most likely suffering from fungal infection. it is curable. good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?