Rashes in pelvic region
R there are red coloured rashes spread all over my legs . they irritate me a lot . please recommend me some medicines for this. I have been applying quaddridrum since several days but its not helping.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having fungal infection. If the rash us spreading you need to see a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe oral anti fungal tablets and creams. however to prevent recurrent infections please pay attention to personal hygiene and get clothes laundered regularly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?