Rashes in my genital area
There are rashes in my genital area. I have applied all sorts of creams like itch guard, ring guard, even anti bacterial powder. But nothing happens. It has become darker red and occasionally water comes out of the rash.
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi it has to be examined clinically to diagnose it...consult nearest dermatologist they will guide you further regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.