Rashes blisters body pain
I had rashes on my underarm 3 days ago Yesterday those rashes turned into small blisters and today I'm feeling fatigue and experiencing body pains (muscle) I did try to apply anti-bacterial cream. But it didn't helped and it kinda gives me a pain if I try to move my hand. Shall I apply anti-fungal cream because I'm not in the city now. Need help i will Consult as Soon as i Come back.

Dr. Shishira R J
Greetings. It looks like irritant contact dermatitis. Use a soothing agent and mild steroid with antibiotic combination as of now and consult your dermatologist when u reach your hometown. Regards. DR SHISHIRA R J